ഫോർഡ് ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ഉപയോക്തൃ അവലോകനങ്ങൾ
ഫോർഡ് ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ഉപയോക്തൃ അവലോകനങ്ങൾ
- എല്ലാം (671)
- Mileage (175)
- Performance (110)
- Looks (108)
- Comfort (138)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (65)
- Power (154)
- ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ
I have bought my car on 4th March 2019 and have driven it around 4000 km. So far the car has given me the utmost performance and comfort in riding and handling. The car is spacious and good looking and comes with all the features which are expected out of a modern car at the least expected price. Also, the rear parking camera and sensors are very a...
- 37 Likes
- 2 Comments
Everything is good about the car as I own titanium+ diesel variant, In detail, I am not allowed to install seat covers due to the presence of airbags at the sides of seats which voids warranty I guess, at least company should provide an added option for seat covers.
I own an FS TITANIUM Petrol. Totally satisfied with it. Beautiful ride quality, best in class driving dynamics, awesome handling, good feel and feedback from the steering wheel and the engine just pulls and pulls as soon as it passes the 2k rpm band. Totally a drivers' car. However, there are bits and pieces I didn't l...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought this car in Jan 2019 and since then I have driven 10500km. I have driven this car in city & highway both, enjoyed every drive with this car. This car is very much capable of handling bad segments of road and very easy to drive in mid to heavy traffic. The car is very stable on highways and tyres have great traction.
Two-star for the looks only. The car makes less sound is a good thing. Sitting in the car, we hardly hear the engine sound. Rest is all discomfort in this car. No one mentioned the points of discomfort. I have bought petrol titanium recently 1) The car is giving pathetic 12.5 mileage in th...
- 6 Likes
- 1 Comment
I am surprised at the review of other users; maybe I just have a bad unit! Its the worst car I have driven, and I have owned driven: Volkswagen Polo, Honda Accord, Maruti Esteem, Zen, Duster, Fiat, Tata Indigo over the years. Its front suspension screeches every time I brake; but given the pathetic pickup and mileage, I dont really drive fast....
- 11 Likes
- 2 Comments
I have a Titanium petrol version and have driven 10000kms. Its low-speed torque is very well suited for city drives. Mileage is a bit less but it has amazing handling and road grip. I have clocked speed of 160kmph on highways. The engine performance peaks over a period of time giving a great experience.
I & My beautiful car has completed 10000 km together. I personally enjoyed every ride (City or Highway). Recently I drove this car between 100-120kmph on Highway. Car is very stable and even if you are driving with around 120kmph, very easy to overtake on busy highways. During my journey, I tested this car in every condition...
This car is a feature-packed machine, it has 6 airbags in the top variant, it comes with a 1.2ltr dragon series engine with superb features. It has tcs, arp, abs, ebd and other features as well. It gives mileage of 11-12kmpl in city traffic, 16-18kmpl on highways. I would recommend this car very much.
Ford Freestyle is a superb car in this price range. Excellent safety features like hill Assist, ABS, EBD, ARP. No compromise on power too. It has the 1.5 Litre diesel engine as Ecosport. But, it is a really quick car to accelerate and is way ahead of most of the CUV's and Hatchbacks. Great handling. Softer in the city and very r...
Ford Freestyle is really value for money. This is my first car and I am very happy with the performance of it. Excellent on all type of roads, especially in metro cities this is one of the best CUV launched by Ford. Excellent speed, superb breaks, and good interior. I love the air conditioning system in car. Thanks to Ford for this special car...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of ഫോർഡ് ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ഫിഗോ ആംബിയന്റ് ഡിസൈൻCurrently ViewingRs.6,76,400*24.4 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ട്രെൻഡ് ഡീസൽ bsivCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,900*24.4 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ട്രെൻഡ് ഡീസൽCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,000*23.8 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം ഡീസൽ bsivCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,900*24.4 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം പ്ലസ് ഡീസൽ bsivCurrently ViewingRs.8,36,400*24.4 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം ഡീസൽCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*23.8 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം പ്ലസ് ഡീസൽCurrently ViewingRs.8,73,000*23.8 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ flair edition ഡീസൽCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,000*23.8 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ഫിഗോ ആംബിയന്റ് പെടോള് bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,91,400*19.0 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ഫിഗോ ആംബിയന്റ്Currently ViewingRs.5,99,000*18.5 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ട്രെൻഡ്Currently ViewingRs.6,54,000*18.5 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ട്രെൻഡ് പെടോള് bsivCurrently ViewingRs.6,81,400*19.0 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം പെടോള് bsivCurrently ViewingRs.7,21,400*19.0 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയംCurrently ViewingRs.7,28,000*18.5 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം പ്ലസ് പെടോള് bsivCurrently ViewingRs.7,56,400*19.0 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ ടൈറ്റാനിയം പ്ലസ്Currently ViewingRs.7,63,000*18.5 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
- ഫ്രീസ്റ്റൈൽ flair editionCurrently ViewingRs.7,93,000*18.5 കെഎംപിഎൽമാനുവൽ
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer 48 hours ൽ