• girish asked on 3 Sep 2020

    I wanted to buy isuzu V cross for touring northern areas hence planned on major modifications as per terrain,road contions, low temperatures and no service station . Is there a way adventure tourers or off roadenthusiasts can modify vehicles with permission if yes please guide.

    • Cardekho experts
    • on 3 Sep 2020

    You can modify the car as per your requirements but for that, you need to get those modifications verified from RTO and we would suggest you to exchange your words with the brand or service center. As service availability is less, you may ask the brand for doorstep service or take permission to get serviced alternate sources to avail the warranty of the car. Check out authorised service center details.

    സഹായകമാണ് (1)
    • 1 Answer

Related Questions

എല്ലാം കാണുക

Have any question? Ask now!

Guaranteed response within 48 hours

QnA image

ഉപയോക്താക്കളും കണ്ടു

We need your നഗരം to customize your experience